Taking Razor Bumps Out
Whether you call them ingrown hairs, shaving bumps or by their fancy medical name of pseudofolliculitis barbae, razor bumps are an all-too-common skin condition that’s painful and embarrassing for many men.
Razor Bumps. The Cause & the Cure.
Razor bumps are caused by shaving irritation that inflames the skin. This inflammation makes pores swell, trapping hair follicles and creating bumps. Shaving irritation happens when you use the wrong razor, shave in the wrong direction or even use the wrong razor bump treatments.
How to Shave Without Getting Razor Bumps:
The 3T’s of Shaving
- Use a quality multi-blade razor or try the new Norelco CareTouch. Make sure the blade is sharp.
- Use Bump Patrol Cool Shave Gel to soften your beard.
- Use Bump Patrol Aftershave Treatment to prevent bumps from forming.
- Wash face and apply Bump Patrol Cool Shave Gel.
- Use the Bump Patrol Directional Shave Method™ to shave with the grain.
- Don’t repeatedly shave over the same area.
- Rinse and finish with Bump Patrol Aftershave Treatment.
- Check out our “How to shave” video for a quick 2-minute tutorial on how to shave.
- Shave every day or every other day. Going too long between shaves increases your chance for bumps.
Why Bump Patrol is #1.
All Bump Patrol Aftershave Razor Bump Treatments contain powerful soothing agents, antiseptics, humectants, and emollients that are proven to get your skin smooth… and keep it smooth.
- Dermatologist approved. Barber recommended.
- Visible results in 48 hours with our Original formula and after the first shave with Maximum Strength.
- Can be used with clippers, electric razors, and straight edge razors.
Let Bump Patrol help you put your best face forward.